It’s always 5 o’clock somewhere ✨
Recipe below for blueberry mojitos, featuring Thyme & Table rainbow barware!
Serving size: 2 servings
Prep time: 20 minutes
● 1 cup fresh mint leaves
● 3 oz rum
● 3 oz carbonated water
● 2 limes – juiced
● For garnish: Fresh mint, lime wedges, fresh lavender
● 1 cup blueberries
● 1 Tbsp lemon juice
● ¼ cup sugar
● ¼ cup water
● ½ Tbsp dried lavender for cooking
1. Make the simple syrup by combining ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer and cook for one minute. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
2. Make blueberry puree by adding all ingredients with the lavender syrup to a blender until you get a puree.
3. Divide puree between two glasses. Add mint leaves and muddle the mint leaves with the puree. Fill the glasses with ice.
4. In a separate glass or shaker, stir together rum, carbonated water and lime juice and pour liquid into the glasses with the puree and mint.
5. Garnish with fresh mint, lime wedges and/or fresh lavender.