What’s on the menu tonight? The fettucini aflredo lover in your life would love a healthy (and dairy-free) take on the classic dish by @reclaimedhealthjayde ! Be sure to grab some of our organic coconut milk to complete your dish with a creamy finish!
• 1 tbs. dried parsley
• 1 can Rootalive organic coconut milk
• ¼ cup nutritional yeast
• ½ tsp. sea salt
• Pepper to taste
• 1 tbs. arrowroot flour
• 1/3 cup chicken broth
• 1 tbs. lemon juice
• 4 garlic cloves minced
• 5 zucchinis
• 2 chicken breasts baked
1. In a medium saucepan, sauté the minced garlic in avocado oil until lightly brown. Combine the coconut milk, nutritional yeast, sea salt, parsley, pepper, broth, and lemon juice.
2. Bring the sauce to a simmer and then add in the arrowroot flour. Let simmer for 10 minutes to thicken.
3. While your sauce is simmering, spiralize the zucchini. Place the zucchini in a large pan with a small amount of avocado oil and sauté for 5 minutes until soft.
4. Combine the sauce with the zucchini noodles and add in your diced baked chicken breast.
#superfoods #healthyrecipes #healthylifestyle #healthytreats #healthyeating #recipes #easyrecipes #wholefoods