I am VERY BORING when it comes to food and cooking☹️
1) I can’t cook to save my life…
2) I am THE MOST fussy eater you will EVER meet!
I have always eaten seperate dinners from family!?
I am much more of a veggie-potatoey-chuck-in-the oven food kinda gal whereas my family prefer soups, roasts and LOTS of meat?
ANYWAY, a few weeks ago I saw these bad boys on pinterest and I figured they looked kinda cute and worth trying??♀️?
I am not big on cheese (or meat tbh) but I need a bit more variety in my diet and these actually really hit the spot!?
They were surprisingly easy to make and I like that they are a lil’ bit like a pizza☺️
I was also shocked because my family actually really liked these too!?
Courgette Pizza Boats?
– 1 medium courgette
– 300ml passata
– 5 tbsp tomato puree
– 1 tsp oregano
– 1 tsp basil
– Salt and pepper
– 1 clove of garlic (minced) (optional)
– Mozarella cheese/Vegan mozarella cheese
– Toppings of choice
– Preheat oven to 180 degrees c/ 350 degrees f
– Cut courgette in half, score and take out the insides
– Heat a tbsp oil in a large pan over medium heat
– If using garlic, add to the oil now and fry for 1 minute
– Add courgette and sauté until tender (about 8 minutes)
– Pour in tomato puree, passata and seasonings (add more/less seasonings to taste)
– Cook for 10 minutes until bubbly and thick
– Place hollowed courgette on a large baking tray greased with greaseproof paper
– Spoon sauce onto your courgette
– Top with mozzarella and toppings
– Bake until courgette is tender and cheese is golden (about 25 minutes)
This evenings dinner looks much more boring lol but I am doing a ‘what I eat in a day’ on my story if any of you are interested in seeing what I am having?
Have a good evening?
Love, Lola x♥️
#pizza #pizzalover #pizzatime #courgette #courgetteboats #zuchinni #zuchinniboats #dinner #dinnerideas #dinnertime #dinnerrecipes #easyrecipes #dinnerinspo #glutenfree #cheese #tomatosauce #pizzarecipe #pizzaporn #foodporn #cheesy #zucchinirecipes #simplemeals #simplecooking #simplerecipes #simplefood #homecooking #homecookedmeal #easymeal #foodblogfeed #dailypost