T R Y T H I S F O R D I N N E R
During this COVID time, everyone is very busy with children remote learning and at the same time your doing your job and trying to think of some quick easy meals to prepared for the family.
Here is just a few tips, as long as you have these ingredients in the house, these meals can be produced within 30 minutes or less.
I taught my husband some simple stir-fries and you can just about use any vegetables you have, coupled with the following seasonings found in your pantry:
– Lainey’s chilli oil 😁
– soy sauce
– salt 🧂
– sesame oil
– olive oil
– garlic 🧄
– onions 🧅
Then there’s the carbohydrates like:
– pasta 🍝
– any noodles
Some protein like meat (if you want to add meat). But vegetarian is just as healthy👍
– Minced Pork/Beef/Chicken
Recipe for a Vegetarian Vegetables Stir-Fries with Macaronis Pasta
Prep & Cook time: 30 minutes
– 2 cups macaroni, cooked and set aside
– 3 tbsp olive oil
– 1 onion, cut into wedges
– 2 garlic cloves, roughly minced
– 2 medium tomatoes, diced
– 3 spring onions stalks, chopped into 1cm
– 1/4 cabbages, shredded
– 1 bunch Bok Choi, chopped
– 1 can corn, strained
– 1 carrot, julienned
– 1/2 tsp salt
– pinch pepper
– 2 tsp sugar
– 2 tbsp soy sauce
– 1/2 tsp sesame oil
– 1 tbsp Lainey’s chilli oil ( if cooking for your children, maybe add to your bowl when serving up)
1. Heat pan on high heat, add olive oil
2. Add onion wedges and garlic. Toss until onions slightly soften then add tomatoes and spring onions. Sautee for another minute.
3. Then Add vegetables, cabbages, bok choi, corn kernel and carrots. Combine all ingredients for another 2 – 3 minutes
4. Finally add salt, pepper, sugar, soy sauce and Lainey’s chilli oil. Toss well to combine all seasonings with the stir-fried vegetables.
For the macaronis:
Place 4 cups of Macaroni pasta in boiling water until cooked.
Strain the pasta and add to the vegetable stir-fries, toss it all around to combine the flavours then serve…delicious!!
#covid19 #stayathome #iso #cookingideas #easyrecipes #nofuss #macaroni #pasta #nocheese #vegan @harryandlarrysgeneralstore @lilocafe