🍕🍠Sweet potato and purple kale pizza 🍕 🍠
1. Your favorite pizza base
2. Tomato paste
3. 1 large sweet potato thinly sliced, about 1/4 inch thick
4. 1/2 red or brown onion, sliced
5. 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil divided
6. Salt and pepper for seasoning potato slices and onion
7. 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
8. 1 1/2 cups chopped Corrigan’s kale, any type is good
9. 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
10. 1 teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Place the sweet potato slices and red onion slices in a bowl and toss with 1/2 tablespoon of the olive oil. Season with S&P. Place on a large baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are soft and tender. Remove from oven and let cool while you prepare the pizza.
2. Place the pizza base on a pizza tray. Lightly brush the base with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil. In a small bowl, toss the kale with balsamic vinegar. Top the pizza dough with mozzarella cheese, sweet potato slices, kale, red onion slices, and fresh rosemary.
3. Place the pizza in the oven-directly. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until pizza crust is golden and cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before slicing. Slice and serve warm.
Enjoy! Chef Ana 👩🏽🍳👩🏼🌾
❤️ Double click if you like this type of recipes🔝‼️
Music: Love Love Love
Musician: Fox in Oil