🍩SPICED VANILLA CHAI BAKED DONUTS🍩
These donuts are baked, not fried, and loaded with sweet and spicy vanilla chai flavors! Soft, warm, and full of spices these taste like fall!! The best part is you can throw these together in under 15 minutes!!🤎 RECIPE BELOW⬇️
1 cup all-purpose flour 1/2 cup brown sugar 1 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp ginger 1/2 tsp cardamom 1/4 tsp ground cloves 1/4 tsp allspice 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 cup strong brewed chai tea cooled 2 Tbsp vegetable oil 2 Tbsp vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract 1 large egg CINNAMON SUGAR COATING: 6 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
1 cup granulated sugar 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray donut pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
2. Combine 1 cup granulated sugar and 3/4 tsp cinnamon in a shallow baking dish, bowl, or paper bag. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, spices and salt) and whisk.
4. In another large mixing bowl, beat the chai tea, vegetable oil, vanilla bean paste, and egg until combined. I use a hand mixer for this.
5. Add dry ingredients, half at a time, mixing until just combined after each addition, scraping the sides of the bowl if necessary.
6. Pour batter into a pastry bag or large ziploc bag, snip off the tip, and fill donut molds of the pan about 2/3 full.
7. Bake donuts 10-12 minutes, or until the spring back when lightly touched. Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 2-3 minutes.
8. Dip cooled donuts in melted butter, then toss them in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Return to cooling rack to finish cooling. ENJOY🤎
#easyrecipes #bakeddonuts #bakingathome #homebaker #homebaking #fallrecipes #fallfood #fallbaking #winterrecipes #bakingfromscratch #foodnetwork #baking #foodphotography #foodporn #foodstylist #tastewithnicki #cleveland #clevelandfoodie #buzzfeast #feedfeedbaking #homemadefood