Something to definitely try! #Repost @foodtravelhustle with @make_repost
Baked again! But this time tried gluten and sugar free banana bread – Almond flour banana bread
3 cups almond flour
3 large very ripe bananas
3 eggs, large
1/4 cup any mild oil
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon, optional
1. Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl.
Add eggs, oil, vanilla, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon; whisk until combined.
2. Add almond flour and mix gently with spatula to combine. Optional – mix in chopped nuts or chocolate chips.
3. Pour batter into greased and flour dusted loaf pan. Optional – you can also sprinkle nuts or chocolate chips on top.
4. Bake the bread for ~40 minutes in preheated oven to 350F. Perform the cake test – knife inserted in the center should come out clean.
5. Remove bread from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
6. Remove bread from the loaf pan and let it cool.
Note – I like the cake without additional sweetener but you can add 1/4 cup of honey if you prefer sweeter cake.
rc : @ifoodreal
The bread is moist, tender, perfect for snack and super healthy!
Happy Sunday + positive vibes @foodtravelhustle
#bananabread #banana #chocolatechips #homemade #homebaked #foodphotography #photooftheday #recipealert #breadrecipe #recipes #recipe #bananabreadrecipe #almondflourrecipes #almondflour #glutenfree #sugarfree #sugarfreedessert #baked #feedfeed #sundayvibes #healthydesserts #glutenfreedessert