Presenting eggless ‘Chocolate Butter Cookies’ 🤤🍪
Recipe given below..💃😍
All purpose flour – 1½ cup
Granulated sugar – ¾ cup
Cocoa Powder – ⅓ cup
Melted butter – ½ cup
Baking Powder – ½ tsp
Baking Soda – 1 tsp
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
Warm milk – 2 to 3 tbsp
Salt – a fat pinch
Choco chips – ½ cup
Chopped almonds – ½ cup
1. Add all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder in a bowl and mix well.
2. In another bowl, add granulated sugar along with melted butter, vanilla essence and 3 tbsp milk. Mix well until the sugar dissolves completely.
3. Add the flour mixture in the sugary liquid and mix well until the mixture is converted into a soft dough.
5. Add choco chips, chopped almonds (walnuts or some other dry fruit of your choice) in the dough and combine them well.
6. Clean wrap the dough and refrigerate it for an hour.
7. Take the cold dough out and divide it into small equal parts.
8. Make small balls of each part and top it with some chopped almonds. *(DO NOT FLATTEN THE BALLS AS THESE COOKIES CONTAIN BUTTER AND IT AUTOMATICALLY MELTS AND SPREADS OUT WHILE BAKING)*
9. Place the balls in a greased tray (leave wide spaces between every ball). Bake the cookies in a preheated oven for 10 minutes at 150° C.
10. Take the cookies out of the oven and allow them to cool for 10 minutes or till they turn crisp.
Your amazing cookies are ready with this easy peasy recipe. 🤩
There are different specifications for different ovens, so kindly be sure about yours. These cookies are not to be baked for more than 10 minutes or at a very high temperature.
#foodstagram #homemade #foodphotography #foodporn #india #foodiesofinstagram #photooftheday #foodporn #chefsofinstagram #foodoftheday #delicious #yummy #food #indianfood #instafood #foodpics #vegetarian #eat #cravings #foodpornshare #recipes #tasty #foodies #foodiegram #quarantinelife #cookies #buttercookies #foodblogger #yum #droolingbaby #chocolate