Peanut butter and jelly overnight oats! ??✨?
I am a peanut butter and jelly fanatic!
– 1/2 cup of oats
– 1/2 cup of almond milk or nut milk of choice
– 1/2 tsp of vanilla
– Pinch of salt
– Blueberries and Strawberries (feel free to add any of your favorite berries)
– Peanut butter I use (the Trader Joe’s peanut butter with only salt and no other added ingredients)
– Jelly (I used strawberry perseveres)
How I make this recipe:
1. The night before mix oats, vanilla extract, cinnamon, pinch of salt, and berries together with equal ration of milk of choice.
2. Close container and let set in fridge overnight or a couple hours before consumption
3. Then the next morning top with fresh berries, your favorite jelly, peanut butter, and granola if you like!
This recipe is so easy and so delicious for a healthier hack on the classic PB and J! It is so customizable too and you can add any toppings you like.
swipe to see the best Trader Joe’s granola pairing for this recipe!! #food #peanutbutter #pbandj #oatmeal #overnightoats #breakfast #recipes #traderjoes #traderjoesrecipes #healthy #vegetarian #vegetarianrecipes #vegan #fit #yummy