Another delish recipe from @feedingmarcuz. This is definitely for the entire family! Go check out his page for more meal ideas.
BATTER ( Chicken coating)
• 1tbsp salt
• 1 tsp white pepper
• 1 cup cornstarch
• 3 cup flour
• 1 egg
• 1 1/2 cups water
• 2 tbsp oil
• dices chicken breast
Put all the ingredients in a bowl until you make a batter, then put the diced chicken in the bowl of batter, mix it and make sure all the chicken is coated. put a cling wrap on it and chill for 30 mins.
– After 30 mins deep fry all the chicken
– After all the frying drain it from the excess oil
• 1 tsp veggie oil
• 1/4 tsp Chili flakes
• 1/2 tsp ginger
• 1 tbsp garlic
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 1/4 orange juice
• 1/4 cup vinegar
• 2 tbsp soy sauce
• 2 tbsp water + 2 tbsp cornstarch (diluted)
• In a preheated pan put some oil, then the chilli flakes followed by the ginger and garlic, mix it together
• Add in the sugar, orange juice, vinegar, and soy sauce, make sure that the sugar is melted
• Add the cornstarch with water to make the sauce thick.
• Mix it all together and finally add you chicken into the pan and give a good mix to make sure all the chicken is coated with the sauce.
#myhappyplatesph #babyledweaningphilippines #babyledweaningph #blwphilippines #blwph #babyledweaning #tamangkain #tamangkainjourney #babyfoodideas #babyfoodideasformoms #recipes #babyfoodrecipe #toddlerfoods #toddlerfoodideas #toddlermealideas