Omg who else loves Elote?? Mexican corn is such a treat for me and my family! Had to make some for dinner last night and thought I’d share because it’s super simple to make and so yum!
– All you need to do is mix all your ingredients. I used the list of ingredients from #averiecooks (ingredients listed in 3rd photo) 🌽.
– Grill your corn.
– Spread your mix generously all over the corn once grilled!
– For extra taste add some more of the seasoning you chose, sprinkling over top, for me that was chili powder.
– Sprinkle your cheese and cilantro (I used Parsley) over top!
– Last but not least squeeze your lime over your corn, yum!
A little added bonus for me is adding red pepper flakes, the extra kick is so tasty!
Also! Though I didn’t use skewers, I do recommend them to make it much easier to eat 🤗
One thing I have learned about cooking is you can always substitute ingredients, if you feel like using a different type of cheese or a different spice go for it! It’s all about experimenting and what works best to the taste of your familia!
#mexicanfood #elote #comfortfood #lovethisstuff #sogood #yummy #yum #yummyfood #mmm #corn #easyrecipes #spice #mexicancorn #tryit #tryitout