Braised eggplant is a traditional Chinese dish with a long history. This dish is the finest of vegetarian dishes. Belongs to mass food.
The taste is salty, fresh and slightly sweet, with a soft and rotten taste.
1. 1 round eggplant (or long eggplant)
2. 1 long green pepper (or bell pepper)
3. 1 tomato (or red green pepper)
4. Vegetable oil (Olive oil,soybean oil, corn oil or salad oil, etc.) 1 liter
5. Pixian bean paste
6. Soy sauce
7. White vinegar
9. Mushroom essence
10. Corn starch
12. Sesame oil
1. 1 pan for cooking
2. 1 pot for holding eggplant chunks
3. 1 bowl for juice
4. 1 large bowl or another container for the cooked oil
5. 3 plates for the sliced tomatoes and green peppers
6. 1 soup spoon
1. Prepare all the ingredients and wash them.
2. Cut the eggplant into hob pieces, put in an appropriate amount of salt, pour in water, soak for about 15 minutes, squeeze out the eggplant water, sprinkle a thin layer of corn starch, and stir well!
3. Cut tomatoes and green peppers into diamond-shaped pieces
4. Put 1 tablespoon of mushroom essence, 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 3 tablespoons of sugar, 3 tablespoons of white vinegar, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, add a little water stir well for later use
5. Put the oil in the pan to heat 70%, add the eggplants, fry them until golden brown, remove them, and put them on the plate.
6. Leave a small amount of oil in the pan, and pour out the remaining oil into a large bowl or another container for oil. Put a small amount of Pixian Doubanjiang in a pan until fragrant.
7. Add tomatoes and green peppers and stir-fry for 1 minute, then pour in the previously adjusted juice and bring to a boil.
8. Pour in the previously fried eggplant and stir-fry evenly, make the juice thicker on high heat, and take it out of the pan
Any question? Just leave a message in the comment area.
#cookiedough #vegetarianfood #vegetables #delicious #sugarcookies #homecooking #vegetariano #cooking #recipes #vegetarisch #cookingwithlove #cookingclass