Follow to see more vegan food and recipes!
VEGAN LEMON POPPYSEED LOAF!🍋 By @alexafuelednaturally
TAG A FRIEND! Make it today 😍
Follow us @vegspirationfeed for Daily vegan recipes 🌱
Makes 10 slices
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup organic cane sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp baking powder
1 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened (warm)
1 cup refined coconut oil, melted
2 tsp vanilla extract
4 tbsp lemon juice
1-2 tbsp lemon zest
4 tbsp poppy seeds
1 cup organic powdered sugar
1-2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9″x 5″ loaf pan with coconut oil and lightly dust with flour and set aside.
2. In a large bowl whisk together warm almond milk, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, lemon juice and lemon zest.
3. Next add cane sugar to the liquid and whisk. Then add salt, baking powder and mix.
4. Gradually add flour 1 cup at a time to the liquid, whisking in between.
5. Once batter is mixed well and is smooth…To the batter, add 4 tbsp of poppy seeds and mix until well incorporated.
6. Grab your greased pan and pour batter to the pan, spread evenly.
7. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan at least 10 minutes.
9. For the glaze simply place powered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl and whisk together until smooth.
10. Pour the glaze on the loaf and spread it around to fully cover the top of the bread. Allow the glaze to harden for 15-20 minutes, then slice and enjoy!
#veganlunch #plantbasedvegan #veganfood #plantbasedrecipes #vegetarian #vegan #plantbasedrecipe #veganfoodshare #plantbasedmeals #veganrecipes #veganrecipe #vegandessert #vegantreats #plantbaseddiet #plantbasedfood #whatveganseat #plantbasedfoods #healthyrecipes #plantbased #vegansofig #plantbase #vegetarianrecipes #veganized #vegandinner #healthydessert #veganpie #veganchocolatecake #lemon #veganloaf #veganbaking