🤎Chocolate fudge – dairy free, refined sugar free, gluten free and super tasty!!
RECIPE BELOW 👇🏼👇🏼
– 250g nut butter (I used a mix of hazelnut and peanut)
– 100g cacao butter
– 75g dark chocolate (sugar free preferably)
– 80g coconut oil
– 70ml maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
– 3 Tbsp cacao powder (or cocoa)
– 3 Tbsp dedicated coconut
– pinch salt
1. Line a 20×10 loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Add all ingredients to a saucepan and heat gently on a low heat, stirring until all ingredients have melted.
3. Pour into the loaf tin and place in the freezer for two hours.
4. Using a sharp hot knife, cut into small squares. Keep in an air tight container in the fridge. 🤎
Who else loves fudge? 🙋🏼♀️