Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole ?
– 2-3 chicken breasts
– 6-8 strips of bacon
– 1 bag of cauliflower rice
– 1 can cream of chicken
– 1/2 cup ranch
– 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1 tsp onion powder
– S&P ?
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cook bacon as you desire *I prefer to put bacon slices 1/2in apart on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil for 15-20 minutes in oven at 375. (until crispy)
4. Boil chicken till cooked thoroughly, shred chicken, and set aside
5. If bacon is done and cooled, chop into small pieces *I used 3-4 pieces for the mixture and 2-3 pieces for topping. (make sure to set some aside for topping)
6. Mix some bacon in with the shredded chicken
7. Prepare cauliflower rice *I use the steam-able bags
8. In large bowl, combine cream of chicken, ranch, onion powder, and salt and pepper together
9. Then add chicken, bacon, and cauliflower rice to large bowl and mix ALL ingredients together
10. Pour mixture into a 9×13 or 8X8 pan.
11. Top with shredded cheese and extra bacon
12. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is good and melted.
13. Enjoy! ??
*You could use regular rice or a type of pasta if you do not prefer cauliflower rice
*Avocado, green onions, hot sauce, jalepenos would be good toppings as well. ?
#food #easymeal #quickmeal #easydinner #quickdinner #recipe #dinnerideas #chicken #bacon #ranch