BACON/HAM AND CHEESE TURNOVERS:
✨ ready rolled puff pastry
✨ preferred meat filling (I used bacon for me, and ham for Olivia)
✨ grated cheese (I used normal cheese, Olivia has tesco own coconut oil cheese)
✨splash of water
1. Roll out your puff pastry and cut into 4 squares (some of my puff pastry stuck together so mine were awkward rectangles 🤦🏻♀️)
2. Sprinkle cheese onto the puff pastry in a diagonal line
3. Lay your bacon/ham on top of your cheese, again in a diagonal line
4. Fold your two corners over, so they cross over on top of your meat
5. Rub a tiny bit of water over the edge of the puff pastry (I used my finger, no fancy brushes here🤣🙈)
6. Pop them in the oven at 220 degrees for about 10-15 minutes until golden brown and the cheese has melted and… voila!
PS if you like your bacon a crispy, chuck it in the oven before you start cutting your puff pastry
PPS you could also add some chopped spinach or onion for extra goodness!