AAM POORI आम की पूरियां MANGO POORI RECIPE
Aam poori, as the name suggests, has the flavor of aam or mangoes. Mango pooris are pleasantly sweet with the very complimentary taste of saffron. These can be served with jeera aloo or simple raita.
Mango Poori is a delicious and mouth-watering recipe which can be highly preferred during the summer season. Quick and easy-to-make, this North Indian recipe is a unique delight and is different from other varieties of pooris as its dough is kneaded using mango puree instead of water. Made using mango puree, wheat flour, salt and fried to perfection.
You can pair this up with mango chutney or a pickle of your choice or even aloo bhaji to make it into a wholesome meal. Aam poori can be also served with aloo tamatar ki sabji and boondi raita for a weekend brunch.So, prepare this easy recipe for your family this weekend and watch them crave for more!
INGREDIENTS FOR AAM POORI RECIPE –
• 2 cups whole wheat flour
• ¾ cup mango puree or as much required
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp powdered sugar
• A few strands of saffron (kesar)
• Oil as much required
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING AAM POORI –
MAKING MANGO PUREE –
1. Rinse and pat dry the mangoes.
2. Peel them and cut away the mango’s flesh into small pieces. Discard the seeds.
3. Transfer chopped mangoes and sugar to a mixer grinder or the blender jar of a blender.
4. Blend to make smooth puree.
5. Once blended, Transfer Mango Puree to a bowl and set aside
MAKING MANGO POORI –
1. With this Ingredients you can make 15-20 pooris.
2. Put the pan on the flame and heat a pan till warm.
3. Switch off the flame and add 8-10 saffron strands.
4. Leave on the warm pan for a minute. It will soon be aromatic.
5. Let the dry roasted strands cool down. Thereafter crush in a mortar pestle and powder the same.
Read Full Recipe on Facebook 👇👇
#poorimasala #pooribhaji #poori #mangoseason #mangorecipes #mangoes #mango #mangopoori #mangopoorirecipe #dailylife #dailylifeunplugged #recipies #recipe #recipeideas #recipeshare #easyrecipes #healthyrecipes #foodblogger #foodies #yummy #yumm #food #foodlovers #foodblog #indiafood #indiafoodlovers #indianfood