4 Ingredient OREO MOOSE❤️
This dessert is made with white chocolate, cream cheese, whipping cream and our main star the ‘OREO BISCUITS’. It has very easy steps.
Oreo Biscuits 1 big pack
White Chocolate 150gms
Cream Cheese 115gms
Whipped Cream 1 Cup
1. Roughly chop white chocolate and put it into a glass bowl. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, keep checking the chocolate. Please DO NOT BURN IT.
2. Then add the cream cheese into the melted white chocolate. Take the ireo biscuits pack and seprate the cream from the biscuit. Add the cream in the white chocolate and cream cheese mixture and the biscuits aside. Whisk everything with an electric beater till it has stiff peaks.
3. In an another bowl take 1 cup of whipping cream and whip it till has stiff peaks.
4. Add the whipped whipping cream in three parts in the cream cheese mixture and fold the whipping into the mixture.
5. Add the biscuits which were kept aside separated by its cream into a mixer grinder jar and blend it into a fine powder/crumbs.
6. Fill the sweet mixture into a piping bag.
7. Take 3 glasses and on the base add the sweet mixture then on top of it add oreo crumbs and then again pipe out the sweet mixture. Repeat this process till the sweet mixture and the oreo crumbs are over.
8. A nice layer is formed and in the end oreo crumbs should be there on top of it.
9. Keep it in the refrigerator for 4hrs, after 4hrs take it out and finish it with a half oreo biscuit on top every glasses, before serving.